Welcome to Barnet And Finchley Mortgages

About Richard

I provide whole of market mortgage advice and will find you the most competitive mortgage that matches your individual needs and circumstances. I will then arrange it for you keeping you fully informed at all stages in the mortgage process. I’ll also review your insurance arrangements to ensure you have adequate cover to fully protect you from the unexpected.

I have a ‘jargon free’ approach to business and will provide you with the information you need to make the right choices.

I provide a quality service in a practical, down-to-earth way. For speed and efficiency, I do the majority of business over the phone or by email. However, I can arrange a face-to-face meeting if that would suit you best.

Richard Ross - Barnet Mortgages


Residential Mortgages

Equity Release

Mortgage insurance & protection

Buy to Let mortgages


Development Finance

2nd Charge Mortgages

Product Transfers


Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Barnet and Finchley Mortgages is a trading style of Rosemount Financial Solutions Limited who is an appointed representative of Quilter Financial Services Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

  • The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate buy to let mortgages.
  • Second charge mortgages are available by referral only.
  • Equity release will reduce the value of your estate and can affect your eligibility for means tested benefits.



The information collected with this form will be held securely in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

If you are unhappy with our service

If you have a complaint about your adviser, or any financial advice you have received from your adviser, please contact us:
Quilter Financial Planning Complaints Department
Riverside House
The Waterfront
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE15 8NY

Email: QFPcomplaints@quilter.com
Tel: 0191 241 0700

You can find more information by visiting the Quilter Financial Planning website:

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk)